Scratchmo’s Creole Mustard
Locally made in the french quarter of New Orleans by Chef Mark Page, Scratchmo's Creole Mustard blends sweet and spicy flavors to make it the perfect way to add a little Creole to all of your favorite recipes.
Available in 16 oz jars.
Creole Potato Salad
Perfect as a side dish for your craw fish boil, or to bring to any BBQ, this potato salad stands on it's own.Ingredients:
- 5 lbs red potatoes, diced
- 1 head celery, cleaned and chopped, no leaves
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Scratchmo's Creole Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Boil potatoes until tender. In the meantime, combine all other ingredients except salt and pepper. After draining potatoes add the dressing. Mix well and refrigerate until cool. Adjust with salt and pepper.